The IMPAACT Operations Center’s (OC) Community Engagement Program (CEP) oversees issues related to community engagement and participation in the IMPAACT Network. CEP staff utilizes resources to help coordinate and support community participation processes within the IMPAACT Network.
The CEP staff work directly with the clinical research site (CRS) community and research staff, the IMPAACT Community Advisory Board (ICAB), and other IMPAACT teams and committees to help coordinate partnership with community representatives throughout all levels of IMPAACT research efforts.
Additional efforts are made by the CEP staff to coordinate similar community participation and education activities with other DAIDS funded network’s community programs. To learn more about the IMPAACT Operations Center Community Engagement Program staff’s roles and responsibilities, click here for a PDF presentation.
• Cheryl Cokley, Community Programs Manager and IMPAACT Point of Contact, FHI 360
• Marcus Bolton, Senior Community Programs Manager, FHI 360
• Kathy Hinson, Director of Community Engagement, FHI 360
• Jonathan Lucas, Senior Community Programs Manager, FHI 360
• Rhonda White, Senior Community Programs Manager, FHI 360
• Jontraye Davis, Community Programs Associate, FHI 360
• Nikkia Frazier, Community Programs Administrative Associate, FHI 360
Funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, and the National Institute of Mental Health of the US National Institutes of Health, US Department of Health and Human Services.